Solstice Invitational Times & Places
TRDMA hosted two awesome events this weekend! One of which was the Mukluk Potluck, our annual fundraiser and second the Solstice Race Series (50/20/15 mile races) We have quite the list of folks that are due our appreciation!
Our race had the usual hiccups that dormant clubs experience but for the most part we had a great success. Thank you for all of your attendance and participation. A couple of individual thank yous are due for the following folks;
- Mike Ellis for being an amazing Race Marshall.
- Trail help: Lauro Eklund for putting in the trail, Ryne Olson for putting in part of the trail and Dave Turner for allowing us to use your trail drag.
- Sarah Harman for all that you do.
- Shannon Nowak for keeping Check-Ins and transactions running smooth.
- Whitney for your suggestions and spectacular photos.
- Will Markey for being an awesome parking lot attendee along with everything else.
- Anke, Mitch, Annie, and all of our volunteers who showed up out of the woodwork to step up and help were or was needed.
- Amanda Smith for your advice and wisdom with everything.
- Our amazing, patient and gracious host; The Pleasant Valley Store & Trailside Mail .
* Along with our other sponsors that made this happen; The Outpost- Barbie Howard, Independent Rentals, @Aurora Animal Clinic, Golden Heart Veterinary Services, and The Fairbanks Curling Lions Club.
WE APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!!
Mushers thank you so much for your participation! We want to hear from you! Send us an email (email@example.com) or private message about what went well, what didn’t, and what you want to see in the future